2008年1月20日星期日

Every one is crazy!

When I was studied at college, I have came across a subject with unit title Sociology. I have not idea what have I learned from the lectures there, but I remember that the lecturer seem to keep pumping in some useless information into our brain.

Funny enough, I remember something he have said:

"Everyone is bounded to the social by certain degree..."
"Everyone is subjected to certain degree of craziness... "
"Everyone is crazy..."
"Can not have too little constraint, can not have too much constraint, we must be bounded to the social by certain degree..."

I wonder why he said everyone is crazy now! Off course, we are crazy because there are too many doubt in our life. When we behave out of boundary of what others think are normal, then we are being considered as crazy! Somehow, crazy is good, can release tension. But remember never become mad, it is irreversible! Once you mad, you can never back to normal again.

没有评论: